Concerns about online
safety are valid. Every parent wants to ensure that his or her child is safe
and their privacy protected.
Consider what online
tutoring company TutaPoint.com is doing to ensure student safety:
- Each and every tutoring candidate must go
through a complete criminal background check. Those with criminal records are
not engaged. No exceptions.
- Prior to being accepted, each tutor goes
through a rigorous resume screening process
- Only tutoring candidates with significant
experience helping students are considered. TutaPoint only uses
experienced tutoring professionals.
- TutaPoint.com uses only tutors based in the
- Tutors attend virtual in-service seminars to
keep up on the latest teaching trends
- Each tutoring session is recorded. This allows
our professional team to review and critique tutor performance.
- Sessions are routinely monitored
by TutaPoint staff to ensure student satisfaction and safety
- Students take a survey after each session
rating a tutors performance
Online tutoring providers like TutaPoint.com integrate safety as part of
their overall commitment to achieving student satisfaction and
works with the best tutors from all over the United States to make sure your
child receives the most effective learning experience. The best tutors are
often professionals in the field of education, so we've partnered with
certified teachers, retired teachers, teaching assistants, professors at
colleges and universities, and others who meet our high standards and settle
only for excellence. TutaPoint.com's exclusive Quality Verification Program
ensures a superior tutoring professional will provide your son or daughter with
an effective learning experience.